Specialties - Adults
- stress and anxiety
- weight problems and eating disorders
- illness and health issues
- career changes
- personal spiritual growth
Specialties - Children
- behavioral and emotional problems
- adjustment to parental separation
- attention deficit using natural solutions
- sleep problems
Specialties - Couples
Specialties - Athletes
- individual (professional and amateur)
Specialties - Corporate
- stress management
- optimal lifestyle balancing
- executive training
- seminars and workshops
- professional conferences
Stéphane Bensoussan, B.SC., M.A
Holistic Health & Educational Psychologist, Director of Clinique Psy-Santé, Author, Inspirational Speaker
Stéphane's mission is to liberate your potential by providing you with the tools to take charge of your health and your life.
Educational Background / Professional Training
- Master's degree in Educational Psychology and Counselling - McGill University
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology - McGill University
- Behavioral - cognitive therapy - Montreal General Hospital
- behavioral medicine - Montreal General Hospital
- child development and parenting training
- psychoneuroimmunology - National Institute of Clinical Applications of Behavioral Medicine
- spiritual psychotherapy
- mindfulness meditation
- natural health
- yoga therapy: clinical applications
Stéphane's holistic approach encompasses cognitive, behavioral, emotional, social, intuitive, and spiritual psychotherapy. He specializes in greeting individuals on their journey toward the integration of mind-body and spirit. He uses a number of conventional and advanced psychotherapeutic tools to get the results he does.
After a single complete 90 minute holistic assessment and the filling out a set of questionnaires, Stephane will share with you his impressions and recommendations.
He will tell you how he is able to help you and answer any questions you may have on the process of therapy. A customized therapeutic program is then outlined and presented for your approval. If agreed upon, therapeutic goals are established and the next appointment is taken.
Stéphane has published his new book "Mieux vivre avec le cancer: Les solutions naturelles pour atténuer les symptômes". This book is designed to help people deal with cancer and its side effects in a natural way.
Stéphane is the founder and clinical director of Clinique Psy-Santé. Stéphane is married and has two children. He enjoys yoga, tennis, meditation and photography, and exploring new dimensions in holistic health.