Visit my website
Specialties - Adults
- Digestive disorders (crohn’s, colitis, IBS, constipation)
- Peri-menopausal/menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disturbances, mood swings, memory challenges, weight gain)
- Allergies and sensitivities (environmental, foods, animals)
- Cranio-sacral therapy (stress management, circulation, immunity, headaches, backaches)
- Nutrition counselling
- Emotional eating
Specialties - Children
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Digestive disorders
- Colds, flus, ear infections
Specialties - Corporate
- Stress management
- Self empowerment
- Seminars and workshops
Naturopath, Allergy and Sensitivity therapist, Cranio-sacral therapist, Energy practitioner, Psych-spiritual counsellor
Sharon’s mission is to educate and empower you towards a more satisfying and healthier life.
Educational Background / Professional Training
- Bachelors degree in Psychology- Concordia University
- Naturopath degree from Institute NHC
- Bioset allergy and sensitivity practitioner
- Cranio-sacral therapist
- Energy practitioner from Institute of Energetic Healing
- Nutrition counsellor
- Psycho-spiritual counsellor
I believe in a personalized approach to holistic health and prevention. I view the practice of complementary medicine as supporting the individual organism to achieve natural harmony and balance, making it much less susceptible to illness and disease. I am dedicated to providing clients with a safe, nurturing environment that encourages the processing of issues with a spirit of curiosity rather than judgment. I will empower you to access often untapped internal resources. In this relationship, clients develop new coping skills and an increased capacity to reach their full potential. I listen to all the factors that impact your overall wellbeing to understand your health concerns and my goal is to support your own body and mind to heal itself. This will leave you empowered in all areas of life, as well as energized, clear and vibrant
It is vital to develop a real sense of you as an individual. Therefore, the first part of the 90 minute first appointment will be spent reviewing your health questionnaire. Throughout the appointment I will ask questions, listen and provide recomendations. We will then together set up an interactive plan for optimum health and wellness tailored with your goals in mind.
Sharon has brought her passion for empowering others to the Lester B. Pearson school board where her dynamic workshops have encouraged many people to delve into the world of natural healing.
Sharon is married and has two sons. She loves devoting her leisure time to cross-country skiing, yoga, meditation, dancing and playing with her favorite cat "Milky". Sharon’s passion also lies in educating herself on the latest topics in complementary and alternative medicine.